Your emergency dentist in Fishers shares some common dental emergencies and what to do until you can see us, so you don't have to feel stressed or overwhelmed if you or a loved one ever finds yourself in an emergency.
Common Dental Emergencies
Some of the dental emergencies Dr. Jones is prepared to handle are:
- Knocked-out teeth - Get to your dentist as soon as possible because they have a better chance of saving your tooth the quicker they can treat it.
- Lost or broken fillings, crowns, or other dental restorations - A broken or lost restoration may cause discomfort, and we should repair it as soon as possible.
- Toothaches or abscessed teeth - This could indicate a tooth infection, which we should treat immediately.
- Cracked or broken dentures - We can repair your denture quickly, so you don't have to live without your teeth.
- Broken or chipped teeth - Even if it's not causing discomfort, we should repair a chipped or broken tooth, so it doesn't irritate your soft tissues.
If you don't see your problem listed here but still may need Fisher's dentistry, we would encourage you to call us at (317) 773-1618, and our team can guide you over the phone.