Professional teeth whitening in Fishers, IN, is a quick and affordable way to enhance your smile. At Dentistry of Fishers, we offer safe and effective options for bleaching your teeth that deliver proven results whether you want immediate results for an upcoming event or would rather whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home!
What Are the Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening?
Many of our patients feel like whiter teeth, and a brighter smile has taken years off of their appearance!
You may wonder why choosing professional teeth whitening is better than store-bought products. There are several benefits of whitening your teeth with your dentist:
- Professional teeth whitening is more effective. Your dentist can access more potent bleaching gel for better results.
- It's safer to whiten your teeth with your dentist because they make custom trays. Custom trays protect your gums and soft tissues from bleaching gels that can irritate them.
- Stronger bleaching gel means less time whitening your teeth and more time enjoying your brighter smile.
Your dentist in Fishers, Indiana, can also help reduce any issues you may encounter with tooth sensitivity.
How Do I Take Care of My Teeth After Whitening?
When you've invested in enhancing your smile, you'll want to preserve it for as long as possible. Daily brushing and flossing at home help to remove plaque and food particles that can cause staining or discoloration. Routine visits to your dentist every six months for professional teeth cleanings are also helpful for maintaining your bright smile.
You can also avoid tooth-staining foods and beverages to protect your smile, such as:
- Coffee or black tea
- Red wine
- Dark berries, like raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Soy sauce
- Dark colas
- Marinara or tomato sauces
Learn more about teeth bleaching from your team at Dentistry of Fishers by calling (317) 773-1618.